[nabs-l] Fwd: [Cabs] TVI Braille Training

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 19:35:19 UTC 2013

Glad to hear Vanderbuilt still has a program!  :)  I saw the list of
which Greg spoke of this morning.  The link is below; however, I do
not know if it is complete as I did not see Louisiana Tech on the list
and know they have a strong program.

http://www.teachingvisuallyimpaired.com/professional-preparation-programs.html

Kaiti