[nabs-l] E-Mail problems!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Sat Oct 26 05:06:35 UTC 2013

Hi!
My student E-Mail was down, so I attempted to create a new E-Mail address.
I tried to use Hotmail, but it wouldn't work with my screenreader, when I tried to read replies!
Thank God my student E-Mail is back up!
I tried to get Yahoo, but they won't allow me to even access the E-Mail site, due to that stupid Application Mode!
How can I avoid the Application mode on Yahoo?
GMail wouldn't let me complete the form, because the month of my birthday isn't where I can select the month.
I hit enter on the button, and it won't take me anywhere!
GMail should have everything set up as a combobox!
The gender button didn't work either!
Why must E-Mail be such a pain?
Thanks, Joshua