[nabs-l] Best techniques for group computer science projects

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 29 03:18:37 UTC 2013

Suzanne,
Well, then, you have to write the code; no way around that. But is there
another way to participate too?
Perhaps, presenting it to the class or compiling a reference sheet for it?
Also, most computers have a magnification option. Since you have so much
vision, and say you can even see small print, why not enlarge the print on
the regular screen the students use?
I understand you want everything visible, but I don't think you can have
everything given the constraints of your vision and working with a group.
I like the idea of the Zoomtext bar; not being too familiar with zoomtext, I
forgot about that.

I don't think you should use a platform like Go to Meeting if other students
want to sit together and work this out. I think you should work around them,
not the other way around.

Another option might be to simply do a smaller project yourself. I've
occasionally done this with the permission of the instructor.

I hope it works out.

Ashley