[nabs-l] Best techniques for group computer science projects

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Oct 29 03:31:08 UTC 2013

two issues here.
first, working on team projects as a comp sci student is really
important. you don't have the ability to just take a smaller project if
you're asked to work as a team on a project, so get used to it now.
Learn how to use a vc system and it'll save you and your group a lot of
headache.
Second, I'm not sure what a reference sheet is in the context of
software development.