[nabs-l] downloading ring tones to I-phone

Alexa Schwichow ajschwichow at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:52:58 UTC 2013

You have to go to iTunes, and to go to your iPhone on your computer. After you click past all the radio buttons that say stuff like music, Summary, info, etc, you will find a radio button that says apps. You need to press the spacebar to check this button. Then, tab until you hear file sharing. After this, you will find a list of apps that can transfer files between your phone and your computer. Select the ring tone app, tab over, and you will find a list of the files that this application can share with your computer. Select the ring tone And tab to the save as button. Save it in a folder, and then add it to your iTunes library from that folder. This can be done by selecting file greater then add file to library. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone