[nabs-l] downloading ring tones to I-phone

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:52:56 UTC 2013

hi,
Thank you for this information. I am going to try this and see how far I
get. I am not the smartest person when it comes to technology. LOL! Maybe
there is one more thing you can assist me with. I had someone send me ring
tones via text message and they came as media files in my text message which
I was expecting, but when I go to open the message with the attached file,
it opens it up as a video, and when I try to save it to my phone there is no
save button but there is a action button which asks me to open up  the media
file in either messages or drop box.  I can remember phones that I have had
like the NV2, whenever I would get a pic, video, or any type of audio file,
there would be an option to save the file to my phone, but I am not finding
the same thing with the I-phone. I have tried emailing the files to myself
so that I could open them and hopefully save them to my phone that way, but
again, no luck because I am not getting an option to save the file to my
phone. Am I doing something wrong? Again, I am not the most tech savvy
person around. I am able to do the basic things I need to with my phone and
computer, but am trying to expand my technological knowledge, if that makes
since the way I said that. Sorry if these questions are becoming a pain, but
I figured there would be someone out there a little better with the I-phone
who could maybe help me. Thank you for any help you can give.
Gloria ----- Original Message -----