[nabs-l] JAWS 14 and Windows 8 question

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 1 21:56:06 UTC 2013

I have ms office 2010; I heard the main difference between it and 2013 is
that they added more features.
However, the  keystroke commands you know should still work such as control
c for copy or control s for save.

If you're looking for training resources with office 2013 and jaws, I know
freedom scientific has paid webinar series on that.
It costs some money. If you can afford $29 per series, you can buy them or
attend them live in the future.
Yes windows 8 is very different. I haven't used it, but heard people find it
frustrating. its more
visual and there's no start menu even. IMO, it’s a step back in
accessibility.
Freedom scientific probably has a webinar on windows 8. If I see one I'll
let you know.

Ashley