[nabs-l] JAWS 14 and Windows 8 question

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 22:08:25 UTC 2013

Hi Kayla. I just wanted to tell you that here are some notes that my
Lighthous instructor gave me when I was having training. Just to let you
know, I also have a Windows 8 laptop computer, and JAWS 14. And I'm still
having some issues in learning   how to use it. Hope you find them helpful.
Let me know if you receive them? Thanks and God bless!!
Sincerelly, Helga Schreiber