[nabs-l] downloading ring tones to I-phone

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Mon Sep 2 07:12:05 UTC 2013

Gloria,

Good question!!!  I have been trying to figure that one out myself.  I don't
have any apps for downloading ringtones, but I have one I MUST have on my
phone in MP3 format.

I've tried digging around in itunes to see if I could find the appropriate
folder to stuff the file into to push the file over durring a sync, but I am
clueless.

iTunes and me, see, we are not friends... I digress.

Whoose got the goods? LOL!