[nabs-l] jaws and itunes

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 02:33:47 UTC 2013

I too have had lots of problems using ITunes 11 with JAWS. I tried to
create a new playlist and found that JAWS didn't consistently read my
song list when I arrowed through it and I couldn't use first-letter
navigation so the process was extremely slow. Is the script you are
referring to called BlindTunes? I tried to install the BlindTunes
script but kept getting a "runtime error" with every installation
attempt forcing me to abort the installation. This is quite
frustrating so any suggestions would be very helpful.