[nabs-l] Subscribing to The Student Slate

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:05:25 UTC 2013

Hi all,

For whatever it's worth, when I was president I think I always sent
the Slate out to this NABS-L list, and I'm pretty sure Sean does the
same. So if you are on this list you should get every issue as soon as
it is released.

I would also suggest having a little patience with the NABS board
members. Roanna sent her inquiry early this morning and a complaint
about the lack of board response was sent merely an hour and a half
later. Even the most attentive board members may not be able to
respond within an hour and a half on a busy Wednesday morning at the
start of the semester. I would suggest waiting at least 24 hours and
if you still don't get a satisfactory response, you can think about
re-posting  your query or writing to the relevant committee chair
off-list. I sincerely believe the board members are trying as hard as
they can to be responsive.

Best,
Arielle