[nabs-l] Subscribing to The Student Slate

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 02:36:47 UTC 2013

Hello  Arielle ,

This is the third message I have seen from   Roanna regarding this issue on
this email list. Her first message regarding this issue was posted several
weeks ago. her second message was posted about a week ago. Since she was
posting her question for the third time on this email list, I thought direct
communication with the board might yield better results.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth