[nabs-l] Math and pdf

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:53:55 UTC 2013

Hi Dzhovani, this is Helga. What's up? Have you talked to your DSS Adviser regarding this situation?  By the way, I just wwanted to tell you that PDF doesn't work with math equations very well, due to the fact that when it comes to numbers that have to the power of and exponents, JaWS doesn't read them very well! I actually tried it before for my Intermediate Algebra and College Algebra class... I'm actually taking a Pre Calculous class this semester, and I have a Braille math book... Maybe what DSS should do is provide you the formulas in Braille in orderr for you to use them and read them. Hope this helps! God bless!! :-)  a
Sent from my iPhone