[nabs-l] Math and pdf

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 23:35:30 UTC 2013

Dzhovani,

Who is your textbook provider? I am curious because I am taking
Calculas this semester too. this sort of sound like my situation with
my textbook provider, which is Pearson. If this is the provider I
personally have some contact to some specific people who I think will
be helpful to you in this situation.

Tamika Williams