[nabs-l] signing up for NFB newsline

Ryan Bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 10:50:12 UTC 2013

Hi Sophie,
there are a couple of ways for you to sign up for newsline. 1 way is
to call your states talking book Library who can help you in getting
signed up. You can find that information if you don't have it already
at
http://www.loc.gov/nls/index.html
you can also call the national federation for the blind toal-free at
1 (866) 504-7300
and request they send you an application.
there is one more way to do it as well. and that is filling out the
online application. That can be found by visiting:
https://www.nfbnewsline.net/Nl2/NL2NewUserReqInput.jsp
Any of these should work. If not let me know.
Hope this helps!
Ryan