[nabs-l] ringtone makers for computer that works with nvda

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 7 11:35:11 UTC 2013

Hey, Nabs people.  How many of us know how to do ringtone makers on a
computer?  I wanted to try the ringtone maker by Fried Cookie, whatever
that was, but it installed loads of "spam" on the computer's hard drive,
so I uninstalled it, sadly.  Anyway, I'd like to know if any of you on
this list knows of an accessible with all screen readers ringtone maker
for windows that Ii can make ringtones for iphones with.  I plan to
purchase an iphone for those of you who were curious to know why I was
doing this, but that's all I want to say about that, but come on, I need
some recommendations for ringtone makers that will make good sounds for
my phone.  Not just that, but text, email alerts, tweet sounds, etc.
Thanks all in advance.
Beth