[nabs-l] Jaws and PDF Forms

Preston Gaylor pgradioman at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:33:50 UTC 2013

Hey Chris:
This is pretty cool!
I think I've heard of Robobraille at convetions, but I didn't know that it could convert any file to another file for easier access!
That is so cool!
I will look in to it next time I do another form in PDF, witch will be most likely soon during my adult hood!
LOL.
Thanks, and take care!
Sincerely,
Preston