[nabs-l] Jaws and PDF Forms

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:56:50 UTC 2013

Hey Preston,

Ah, the ever-annoying PDF files. :)  If I am unable to interact with a
PDF using Adobe, I often will save it to My Documents or another
folder of my choice and then send it as an email attachment to
convert at robobraille.org. In the subject line, specify the file type to
which the PDF file should be converted: DOC, TXT, RTF, BRF, etc.
Within a few minutes, RoboBraille will send you an email with the
converted file attached. You can then access the text of the file in a
more accessible format of your choosing.

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone