[nabs-l] keeping braille organized

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:44:09 UTC 2013

Hi Julie, this is Helga. How are you? Have you tried purchasing folders,
where you can fit Braille paper size from the Braille Store?  I actually
bought my talking watch on their cite. I really don't remember the name of
the cite very well, but if you want me I could look for it, and let you
know! Just to let you know, I also like to read Braille as well!  By the
way, do you have your own Braille printer in order to print in Braille your
music assignments? Just curious since I would like to get one. Thanks and
God bless!! :)