[nabs-l] keeping braille organized

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 19:16:07 UTC 2013

Hello Julie.  I remember taking some very fun music classes when I was
on the main campus in college.  However, I didn't have to have
anything brailled.  I would recommend that you get in toucyh with
seedlings braille books from children the website is
www.seedlings.org, and their number is 1800-777-8552.  Since they
produce very high quality books for children and young adults, they
would know about good prices and places where you could get braille
covers, and cone bindings for your papers.  If your embosser embosses
with the standard 19 holes per page you should have no problem with
getting covers for your materials.  Seedlings is an excilent company,
I have gotten books from them for years,  I hope this helps.  Please
let us know how things work out.