[nabs-l] Gmail

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Wed Sep 11 17:34:15 UTC 2013

Hi -- As Justin said, Outlook 2013 most certanly does exist. I have it installed on a laptop running Windows 7 and a tablet running Windows 8. A four year subscription to the full Microsoft Office 365 University offering, which includes Office 2013, can currently be purchased for US $79.99 from the US Microsoft Store online.

Also, GMail can be accessed through a web browser on most operating systems, and does not require an email client.

HTH,
Bryan