[nabs-l] gmail

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:37:31 UTC 2013

Ashley,
I use the web gmail interface, and use the basic html feature, but I
don't seem to be able to attach files. Maybe I don't happen to know how
to do that.
Joshua, I have Internet Explorer
Besides my new Windows 7 Toshiba laptop, I have my old XP Desktop with
Outlook Express. It has fan problems, but only the upper fan which is
not bad and can function without trouble, but, as you know, if the
computer goes so will Outlook Express. For now I can use it.
On my laptop, I decided to have Microsoft Office 7.
James, my technician said that he pays to receive a magazine which tells
him what the trends will be in the next two years or so. There is no
changing his mind about either Outlook or Mazilla Thunderbird. I have
Mazilla Thunderbird because I was curious.
I am also learning to use the iPhone. When I was at the NFB National
convention, my cousin who lives in Florida gave me her iPhone 4, she has
an iPhone 5, but, her iPhone is perfect for learning.
My iPhone is not connected to AT&T, but with WI-FI I can use it and get
on the Internet etc. without paying for data. I guess you could say I am
treating the iPhone like an iPad.
At the moment, I don't know if I will become proficient in typing on the
iPhone, or whether I will have to get a keyboard. I am still learning
and can't decide. It is too soon for me.
Frida