[nabs-l] MACBook PRO & Learning Ally

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 05:17:07 UTC 2013

Yes it is very doable, by using the current incarnation of the learning ally audiobook manager, and the current release of the read current version the read here software. My current MacBook OS version is 10.85. If you have any further questions, please drop me a line off list and I'll be happy to help you, as my time allows.

Sincerely Maurice.