[nabs-l] Navigating Activities Fair

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sat Sep 21 18:11:57 UTC 2013

What would be the best way to navigate and utilize college activities
fair?
This event is called Enormous Activities Fair. Although I am a freshman
and new to this environment I am very sure when they say "enormous"
they mean this adjective wholeheartedly., THere will be many tables and
many people in an unfamiliar area for me. Any suggestions on how to
navigate and utilize this event as a blind student?
I will probably have a sighted friend with me but I want to make sure
both of us have a good time exploring whatever we want even we might
have some different interests.
Miso Kwak