[nabs-l] problem with college cafe

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Sep 19 17:24:27 UTC 2013

first, I'm not really sure what chairs being stuck out has to do with
security.
Second, I really do think there are much bigger battles to deal with.
You could get some person that has to push in chairs after everyone so
you have clear paths, but I've never seen clear paths through any cafe
regardless where the chairs are. My suggestion is to use your cane, find
each individual chair and push it toward the table with your foot. I
just balance my tray on one arm and use my cane with the other hand and
it works out pretty well.
You may also be able to walk around the walls of the cafe (depending on
the layout) to get to the room you want to go to.