[nabs-l] Finding seats VI that does not use cane or dog

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Fri Sep 20 04:37:03 UTC 2013

Class isn't the issue, I always get there early because I want front row
center. :-) that's where the A people sit and of course I see better.

The specific situation is the engineering tutoring center with table of 6-8
people and is just people coming and going form 9 am til 7pm. Most times it
is not a problem but when it is busy there might not even be a spot
available.

I was thinking of contacting them to see if I could just let all the tutors
in there know about my vision. I have told them individually when I have
asked for help. Of course they don't really get it because they still write
small in light pencil so I have to keep reminding them