[nabs-l] problem with college cafe

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:24:51 UTC 2013

Karlee,
I think having a friend help is fine… hell, I do the very same thing you are suggesting every now and again. Still, and I say this from personal experience, I found the putting myself in situations where I'm forced to rely on other people, and keep in mind that I making the distinction between being forced and choosing to do it of your own free will every now and again, is inconvenient, inefficient and counterproductive. I used to always get around the way you are suggesting… And it worked probably about 80% of the time just fine. However, those times my friends were sick, or busy with other things, or went somewhere else for the day, or those times when I just wanted privacy and my own personal space and couldn't have it because I needed to rely on other people were absolutely unbearable for me.

Sent from my iPhone