[nabs-l] problem with college cafe

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 17:47:29 UTC 2013

In high school, I use to buy my lunch and so whenever I came out of
the cafeteria line the tables were like 10 feet in front of me and so
I would just sit there. I usually was able to get in line early enough
that their was not much of a crowd in the lunch room by the time I was
sitting down.
Luckily, in college I go to a community college so I am able to bring
my lunch to school so all I am doing is walking into the café from my
last class.
Sincerely,
Nathan

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kirt.crazydude%40