[nabs-l] Animal observation and experiment for biology class

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 20:15:40 UTC 2013

Hi Suzanne,

I would suggest asking your professor if you can pair up with another
student to do the biology lab project. The two of you can design the
experiment together, observe the animal and write it up. It won't be
any extra work for your partner and in fact will be less work for
them. You can help a lot with designing the project and writing up the
results even if you cannot see the animal. Another option is to pick a
project that involves listening to the animal's sounds, such as
counting cricket chirps per minute based on temperature. That seems
like something you could do on your own. Finally, if neither of the
above options work, perhaps see if DSS can provide you a lab assistant
or a reader to help you.
Sorry I can't answer the clicker question but hoping someone else can.

Best,
Arielle