[nabs-l] Animal observation and experiment for biology class

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sun Sep 22 22:21:44 UTC 2013

Our clicker questions are every lecture and count toward our grade. She has
read the questions out loud but quickly and they are biology genetics stuff
so I usually need to reread and make sure I have all the data right before
doing my punnet squares or come up with the answer.

Most of the time the questions were not super long so I had time to reread
and calculate.

There have been several times I enter my answer and my screen says change
channel? I need to get out magnifier which takes a few seconds to turn on
then go through the menu on the clicker o make sure the channel is still
right, get back to the place ot answer then answer. The channel is often
wrong because it took my answer entry as my input for new channel.

I have 2 days with no answers registered when got all four each day correct.