[nabs-l] Animal observation and experiment for biology class

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Mon Sep 23 02:44:36 UTC 2013

We use turning point. I have the clicker set to the channel at the start of
class and it is the only class I use a clicker for.

For some reason when I answer the question (which is multiple choice) there
have been several time it end up on the change channel screen.

I may ask for print outs and ask if I can just circle my answer. I don't
know if she will think I will cheat since after every one enters their
answer she tells the correct one.

I don't use readers or note-takers. I only use a lab aid in biology