[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:11:13 UTC 2013

Josh,
It does, but it can't be used to send files to other devices. As I recall, it's design pretty much exclusively for printers. I might be confusing the apex with the mpower though… But, in any case, it's kind of irrelevant since the apex can connect to locks of printers with Bluetooth and USB

Sent from my iPhone