[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex

ryan bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 18:54:33 UTC 2013

Hi Helga,
The braille note apex will work with any type of printer there, as long as
it is USB. You can change the printer type in printer settings. Most schools
should already have a compatible printer I believe. If it is an HP printer,
I know that they do work, as my school has those and it does work. If you
have any questions feel free to ask.
Ryan

Ryan Bishop
Secretary