[nabs-l] question about braille note

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:03:52 UTC 2013

Hello,
I just bought a used braille note apex.  I've been using an
m-power since my senior year of high school.  It has been great.
However, I need a new battery for it.  The entire repair will
cost me about $300-350 including shipping.  Since I will have the
apex, do you think it is worth paying the $300 to get the m-power
fixed since it will just be used as a spare? Everything else is
fine except the battery life is rather low.  Also, the apex does
come with a charger, but I am considering buying an extra one to
keep at my camper.  Do you think it would be worth the $45 to do
that? My m-power has two chargers, but that was only because one
broke and I bought one and then the state bought one.
Thanks in advance,
Kelsey Nicolay