[nabs-l] Success and Why I Left the NFB

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Apr 1 08:58:08 UTC 2014

I don't want an extended ACB versus NFB bashing session here -- it
serves no purpose.  I will just say one thing Michael, no ones hands
are clean here.  We are not perfect in the NFB, and, over the years
have taken shots at the ACB.  However, I attended the ACB National
convention, a few years back when it was in Minneapolis, and I heard
a bunch of shots at the NFB, some from the main podium others from
other places.  I have also read stuff against us in the Braille Forum
over the years.

I think it would serve everybody if we just ended this here and now.

David Andrews Moderator and List Owner