[nabs-l] OT: If You Like A Cappella Music Then Experience Three Hours Of It With Me Tonight

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:15:20 UTC 2014

Hi All!
Ever wonder what happens when Star Wars is put to a cappella music?
Well, you'll find this out tonight, along with some other great a cappella awesomeness, as A Cappellas Anonymous once again takes over the internet air waves, starting at 7 PM and going til 10PM eastern, exclusively on the WDJm3 Network.

We may also take a cruise on a pirate ship, and try out those songs in different languages if desired by the listener.

And as always, you can interact during the show via twitter at
ddunphyradio
Via skype at
daviddunphyradio
Via telephone at
516 945 9165
Or via TeamTalk. Log on to
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com
to download the TeamTalk client, connect to the server, then message one of us on the server so we can bring iyou into the channel. It streams the show in real time too, so you'll be able to have fun and enjoy the show!

You can listen by either:
1. Going to
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com
and clicking the play link that will appear so your mobile devices and computers can tune in
2. Going to
http://wdjm3.com/player
and following the above instructions
or
3. Putting the following into your media player of choice:
http://stream.wdjm3.com
then pressing enter.

It's going to be a fun show with great harmonies and fun music, so I hope to see you all there!