[nabs-l] Strongly interested in getting a mental health and multiple disabilities group off the ground

Sam Nelson nelsonsam68 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:25:37 UTC 2014

Hi Angila,
 The best I can offer is that anyone who's blind and has mental illness can
join my mailing list where you can  have a supportive community behind you
on issues that you're struggling with.
 Beyond that I don't have any ideas around how to get  an actual  physical
group started to address  issues in a political way.
 Sam