[nabs-l] Strongly interested in getting a mental health and multiple disabilities group off the ground

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 15:32:40 UTC 2014

I've got to do this with you too, Anjelina.  Let's do a conference call
and I'll talk a bit about some ideas with you all.  Those of us
interested should contact me at eataurasi at gmail.com  Also, my phone
number I'll give to you guys.  Thanks.  We'll do a conference call soon,
and I have a room set up for that purpose.  Thanks.
Beth