[nabs-l] How can NFB better include peoplewithmultipledisabilities mental illness

Ashlee g hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 16:43:52 UTC 2014

i am autistic, and have thought about giving tahlks about being blind and autistic, and how to deal with my communication needs.

AUTISM IS NOT A DISEASE! I AM AN AUTISM ADVOCATE, WRITER, AND SPEAKER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE, OR WANT ME TO COME SPEAK, CALL ME AT 711,443,682,8862 OR LEAVE ME A MEOR TEXT ME AT 410,417,6676.