[nabs-l] Some computer questions

Ryan L. Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:45:25 UTC 2014

Hi,
As far as editing documents using office for iPhone, that is not at all accessible. You can, however, edit Word documents with pages. I think you can also use numbers with Microsoft files. If I want to recommend a good computer, I would recommend a MacBook Pro. If you really need windows, you can duel boot. As far as the tablets, I would go with an iPad. Hope this helps.
Ryan

Sent from my iPhone