[nabs-l] Some computer questions

Andy musicproandy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:55:24 UTC 2014

I use a MacBook Pro, but an Air would also be a good choice,
especially if you want ridiculous portability and something like 12
hours of battery life.  I've found Pages to be plenty for my needs,
but I haven't needed to deal with documents involving complicated
formatting so can't comment on VoiceOver's behavior with those types
of documents.  If you had to, you could use Bootcamp to install
Windows on the Mac, giving you the best of both worlds.

I don't know of anything Windows-specific.  Sorry!