[nabs-l] Blackboard, Canvas, or Desire 2 Learn

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:16:44 UTC 2014

Hi friends,

Our university is considering moving to a new learning management
platform: Blackboard(which we already have), Canvas, or Desire 2
Learn.  I have experience with Blackboard and find that although it
can be frustrating from a usability stand point, it is pretty
accessible.  But I would love some feedback from you all about which
ones you have used and how accessible you find them.  Which
screenreader are you using?  And I should add that we will be getting
the most recent version of whichever one we choose.  I appreciate this
so much!

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National