[nabs-l] Blackboard, Canvas, or Desire 2 Learn

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:06:27 UTC 2014

Julie,
I use Jaws Version 15 with Canvas. At my previous university we used blackboard. I have found both platforms to be almost entirely accessible; downloading it accessing course material is a little bit easier for me on Canvas but the class discussions and such on blackboard were a little bit more intuitive than they are on canvas. I've actually found some parts of canvas, mainly taking quizzes and posting to class discussions, more accessible on my iPhone then on The computer. I can do pretty much everything I need to one Canvas but, to maximize efficiency, I do some things with my laptop, some things with Safari on my iPhone, and I post to class discussions from the Canvas iOS app… A little bit cumbersome, perhaps, but it works. h

Sent from my iPhone