[nabs-l] Living in New York City

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 23:34:17 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I have an internship in New York City this summer. I was wondering if anyone who lived in Manhattan or NYC in general could contact me off list? I'm wondering about transportation options, tips and tricks for getting around there, ETC. I've never been to New York before, so any advice or any NYC knowledge you can give would be appreciated.
I'm really stoked about this internship and am just trying to be as prepared as possible, because I heard New York is a bit crazy if you've never been before. :)
Thanks!
Jordyn