[nabs-l] CLEP Test

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 03:29:07 UTC 2014

Hi, I took the CLEP in 2001 to place out of 14 hours. Honestly, there's no real way to prepare for it. The point of the exam is to test your current proficiency. You're either proficient enough to skip the core courses, or you're not. The best I can offer is to watch television in the target language. Refresh your brain with the grammar and style if you do not frequently speak the language. I would specifically tune into news broadcasts. Telenovelas don't count. :)

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog:
http://joeorozco.com/blog