[nabs-l] AP statistics

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 18:32:52 UTC 2014

Good morning, The way I always did it was by dictating to a sighted
person graphic positioning of the points (2 units left on the X-axis,
1 unit up on the Y-axis then, hopefully, the sighted person could
describe any results of the graphs. graduate-level) without ever
using a graphing calculator. While