[nabs-l] Membership Call Rescheduled

Candice Chapman chapman.candicel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:37:23 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Due to technical difficulties we will be rescheduling the membership
call that was supposed to be held this evening. The membership call
will be on the same subject matter as previously announced.

The rescheduled call will be held on December 7th, 2014. Here's the
call-in info: 605-475-6700, code: 7869673.

Also, it was brought to my attention that the suggestions for
membership calls didn't get out to you guys either. Please find those
attached. It would helpful to the membership committee if you are
planning to attend the call that you look at this list ahead of time
and let us know which, if any, of the topics would be of interest to
you. You can send feedback to me at: chapman.candicel at gmail.com.
Also, if you don't notice your response from the survey on this list,
never fear! Some of you are very like minded, so I only included one
of each suggestion!

Thanks for your participation, and sorry about the confusion!

Best,

Candice