[nabs-l] international students

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:34:07 UTC 2014

Getting together and talking is my priority right now.
Then we can decide for further steps.
I'm so glad that more people responded this e-mail.
NABSboard, thanks for your interest.
Guys, when do you have time, when can we talk?
we are not much, we can do a Skype call.
or let me know your suggestions.
Elif