[nabs-l] accessible books

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 02:30:39 UTC 2014

Anna,

I agree with Karl.  As someone who is taking chemistry at present, I can
tell you that many of the symbols do not read correctly with a Braille
display or notetaker. Though I'm very good at using the display and use it
for all other classes, I'm still often required to have my chemistry work
transcribed in hardcopy. I would definitely explore getting your textbook
transcribed. It will likely be huge (my high school Chem 1 textbook is over
30 volumes,) but it is worth the space required for it.

Chris