[nabs-l] Braille Display Question

Joy Mistovich joy.misto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 02:40:42 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,
I have a question in regard to the Braille Edge 40. I have only had the
Humanware Brailleant 40 braille display since September, and I am extremely
dissatisfied with the product. The biggest problem is a few days after the
display was delivered, there was a problem with one of the keyboard keys
sticking. I called the company and told them about this problem, but they
said they didn't see anything wrong with it once I shipped it to Humanware.
Therefore, once my braille display is shipped back, I might consider
selling it and am thinking of using the Braille Edge. What has been your
experience with this product? I have read many positive reviews from the
NFB about it; most significantly, I have also read that HIMS customer
service is much more efficient and helpful than Humanware.
Thank you for your help,
Joy